Having anxiety, panic attacks and palpitation after taking mucinex. Side effects?

Hi. I took mucinex D for a URI for 6 days. I would take it twice a day, every 12 hours. I felt very anxious and overall just out of it starting on the third day. On the 6th day i took it in the am and realized in the afternoon that it had been causing my anxiety, panic attacks, racing heart etc. it is now day 7 and i havent taken it in 28 hrs. How much longer till i stop having this anxiety and other side effects from the mucinex? I am 21yo male 6ft 250lbs and chubby. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013