Having anxiety attacks after having unprotected sex. Concerned about HIV infection. Have pimple on penis, dizziness and headaches

hi, i had unprotected sex with a woman i met at a bar 3 days ago. The sex was vaginal intercourse and for the most part i was wearing a condom. but i did not use a condom for 3-4 minutes as i was drunk then realized that i should wear it and then used it. i have a small pimple on my penis below the head and for the last couple of days i have been having headaches and feeling dizzy. Im really scared now as i might have gotten an HIV infection and having anxiety attacks. Please advise. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013