Having an ovarian cyst. Chances of ovarian cancer? Distended abdomen, nausea, irregular periods and spotting

I am 37 years old I was just recently diagnosed with a ruptured ovarian cyst (1.5 x 2cm) but my Dr. wants me to be seen by the GYN asap. I was diagnosed a couple weeks back and still having all of the symptoms that I ve had since September time. I still have a distended abdomen, irregular periods with spotting in between, nausea on a daily basis, extreme fatigue , leaking small amounts of urine on a daily basis, frequent heartburn and headaches and lower back pain. These are just the annoying symptoms. I wouldn t think that everything would be lasting this long. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013