Having acid reflux after diverticulitis, hiatal hernia, taking probiotics, healthy food, tongue and throat sore. Suggestions?

i ve had acid reflux for 2 months after diverticulitis . i also have a hiatal hernia . been through cipro (got fever), flagyl , massive probiotics, enzymes, tagamet LOTS of tums, eating healthy and it feels like i have a menthol sock in my throat and my tongue is sore. always feels like i did a shot of whiskey and all the heat comes up. tagamet used to work, not any more. what do i do?!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012