Having abdominal pain while squeezing, tender if pressed deeply. What should be done?

Hello? I have a pain mid abdomen (between navel and rib cage). It is ONLY painful when i squeeze it, otherwise it is totally unnoticeable. If i press in deeply it is lightly tender, but certainly no serious pain as it is when i squeeze my belly . The pain only happens when i squeeze vertically (i.e. thumb south of location of pain, and fingers north of location). I am a 34 year old male. In relatively good state. I do have the occasional reflux . Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012