Having abdominal pain, clear stingy discharge, light period. Pregnancy test negative. Feels tender breast, headaches, fatigue. Pregnant?

Hi. I am having a some abdominal pain when I sit down which just started this morning. Up till today I have been fine. For the past week I have been having a clear stingy discharge. Not sure what this is. I had a very light period this month for one day and took a pregnancy test one week after my period and it came out negative. I am having all pregnancy symptoms such as tender breast, headaches, fatigue . Help
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012