Having abdominal cramps, headache. Delayed periods. Taking birth control pills and cipro. Could this be due to the side effects?

Hi, I am on birth control where I get my period once every 3 months. I also started a dosage of cipro. last week thurs-fri and was supposed to get my period on sunday when I stopped the birth control. It is now saturday of the week i am supposed to have my period and I still have not bled yet. my body feels like i should have my period ( cramps , headaches , etc.) but just no blood . can cipro be the cause of this? or should I be worried about the posibility of pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012