Having a scabbed, reddish area on the shoulder. Does not pain, itch. What could it be?

I have a skin related issue that I ve found to stump me all the way through, having researched extensively, I ve only found the potential culprits as being a Fungal Infection , Ringworm , an Allergic Spiderbite reaction, or Lyme s and/or/maybe Staph. It started as a painless circular burn mark, it originally looked like a cigarette burn, no itching whatsoever, having every single connection with a burn and being a tiny circular burn wound that had blistered and was red and irritated. It slowly grew and changed from that though, by means of blistering the skin around it, slowly growing in size, and changing shape so much so that the original wounded area is no longer even wounded, it now resembles an excessively large (Almost 2 inch) crescent shaped wound. starting with thin crescent shape which immediately gets very large and then gets smaller in the center of the crescent only to get larger again. It s an almost symmetrical wound on my shoulder. It does not itch. It does not hurt. It acts a lot like a burn would. It s definitely not contagious, and there have been no other instances of it on my body in the entire 4-6 days I ve had it. I ve applied Hydrogen Peroxide and Alcohol to it, which only seem to increase the rate of spreading, however, it keeps the wound clean, which I fear might get infected if I ignore the peroxide application. It s a scabbed, pinkish reddish area, that s often very moist, like that of a fresh blistery wound, however occassionally it changes to something like that of a dry rash, with the scab cracking and the process repeating. I should also mention that I ve displayed a sore throat , fatigue , and coughing and flu-like symptoms since I got the wound, however, it s Flu season and everybody around me has gotten something or another, so it may or may not be an actual factor in the wound.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013