Having a red sore cut, cleaned, applied antibiotic and covered with bad aid. Afraid of getting infected

I have a cut/scrape which is really sore and red and im afraid its infected i ve kept it clean and covered with an band aid and i have cleaned it with alcohol,proxicide and then put antibiontic cream and covered with an band aid but its is so sore more then it should be i think for how minor it is.I woke up today and its so sore all away around the cut and red and im trying to figure out if it might be lymphangitis there is a red line coming from the cut but that is also where the band aid has been and its on the top of my hand im trying to figure out if i need to go get it checked or just keep doing what i have been doing.I scraped my hand 2 or 3 days.I can send a pic if that helps.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012