Having a horrible bad breath, yellowish colour water running when taking showers. Suggestion?

My daughter has horrid breath that. We can t get rid of. It smells musty, mothballish and we tried antacids,she had an ear infection and took penecillin , we otried changing the diet . All worked for a couple days then back to bad breath. She also when she showers or baths the.water runs a yellowish colour( its not pee) what can this be? It started all of sudden. No other symptoms I can think of but her breath fills the room, it is very strong.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013