Having a bad acne outbreak on face. What do the acne contain?

Hi I am having a bad acne outbreak on my face but the crazy thing is, is that I have never had a problem with acne my whole life....I am 25 years old and now my face is covered with red marks and bumps...the wierd thing is that some of the bumbs have whiteheads and others blackheads but when I pop them its like a white sac filled with something and it has a alittle hook at the end of the sac?...Im really confused...I have been taking antibiotics for the past 10 days and I was prescribed Metronidazole topical cream but its not really helping...everyday a few new bumps appear...I dont know what to do! please help.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012