Having 30+ day period cycles. Passing lot of stretchy cum. Scope said no ovulation. Is it a sign of pregnancy?

Hey I had my period on April 9, my cycles are about 30+ days each month. Well we have been ttc for about a year now and finally i decided to buy a scope. Well it said that i ovulated on May 3rd. Well my question is, today i have been having ALOT of stretchy cm. Like i was ovulating or something. I even used my scope to make sure and it said that i wasnt ovulation . Could this be a sign of pregnancy or is there something wrong with me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012

Welcome to HCM forum

There are ovulation kits available in the market.

You have to do the test with urine sample , instructions written over it.

If you miss the period then you can do pregnancy test in urine

Best wishes