Have whooshing sound in ears and high blood pressure. Taking Vyvanse for ADHD. Suggestions?

Hello: I take 30 mg of Vyvanse for ADHD . I have developed a whooshing sound in my ears, a type of tinnitus different from ringing in the ears. Could the Vyvanse be the cause? I also have high blood pressure since staring this medication...140/90 so not too bad. Do I need to consult my primary physician about this, or should I discuss this with the physician prescribing the Vyvanse (a different doctor). Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013