Have wheezing and am pregnant. Will this affect the unborn child?

hi m very lucky to be come dad in few moths but facing a small problem, My wife is very lovable housewife and i am proud of her but she is not much into surfing so just asking on behalf of her. just now started 7month, in her due date is july 5 th,lost 3 days she suffering on vesing problem, too much cold over berithing problem also there, night sleeping time she can t abble to sleep on berithing. In his problem any troble affating on our pls i need your advise, vesing is big problem on her pergnatcy. If possible can reply on my mail id. YYYY@YYYY (or) YYYY@YYYY please reply thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012