Have vaginal infection. Taking Familon and Clingen. Is it safe?

My name is trisha. I am just newly married girl. I have suffered a vaginal infection from last 10 days. So i have approached to Gynecologist . She prescribed me familon and clingen. I am taking familon and clingen, is it safe? Whenever i am taking familon after some time i feel very pain in my vagina and pain happens continue all day. As of know you are the expertise in this field that s why i am asking this question here. Kindly help if possible please.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013