Have vaginal boil in the inner skin and itching become intolerable

Hi, I m Asha 33yrd old female. I have a vaginal boil in the inner skin part. At times it irritates me a lot; i feel the itching/pricking sensation. This sought of sensation is ususally more from a week before i get my periods. I have noticed it from almost 10yrs and post periods after a week when the white starts getting dispatched due to that wettness i feel that itching problem. I try to keep the area dry. But sometimes that itching becomes intolerable. What do i do to solve this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Hello.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The boil you are having is most likely a blocked gland or infected hair follicle. If it is causing much of discomfort then the only way out is to get it removed surgically from a gynaecologist.Try local antiseptic oint with steroids to relieve itching.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.