Have used Norothisterone to stop periods over time. Stopping leads to clot bleeding. Try progesterone?

I have used Norothisterone continously for 11 years to stop periods due to endometrosis, I have tried to stop but get the pains back bleeding mainly clots and tender breasts. I am 51 and currently taking 10mg a day previously 50mg. My question is how will I know when menopause starts if I am taking this hormone. I wa sthinking about trying a progesterone natural cream instead so i can stop the tablets. Regards Sharon King
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012