Have urethral itching and vaginal watery discharge. Had infected anal gland leaving internal fissure. Suggestions?

Help me please, I feel like I am dealing with a bunch of idiots... I have urethral itching sever and it is a issue that has come and gone over the years... I want to know why... I also at the same time have vaginal watery discharge ... I have been told not vaginosis or STDs which I am not sexually active and have not been for over 4 years... I recently had a infected anal gland that had to be lanced and now have an internal fissure ... I wondered if Ecoli and be causing this.. from the fissure.. I am very exhausted with this problem... please help I have not money can you charge Medicare??? that would be great if that was available
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013