Have unwilling pregnancy. Have taken abortion pill once before also. Is it safe to use the pill again for abortion?

Dear sir,
I had taken a abortion pill in Month of Aug-2012, just after 5 weeks from my last period and was effective to avoid pregnacy but now unwillingly i am pregnet again its agin just the fifth week from my last period date . I am in final year of graduation and want to have a baby after that.My husband also having the same opinion ...Is it safe to use the Pill for abortion again after 7 month..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013