Have unending carving for ice. Blood flow during periods reduced. Possible problem?

I JUST HAVE THIS UN ENDING CRAVING FOR ICE AND I HAVE BEEN CHEWING ON IT FOR ABOUT 3-4 YEARS NOW. I JUST CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF IT WHEN I SEE IT.I HAVE READ THROUGH THE SYMPTOMS OF ANEMIA ,SUCH AS TIREDNESS,FEELING DIZZY BUT I DONT THINK I EXPERIENCE ANY OF THOSE.OVER THE YEARS, MY BLOOD FLOW DURING MY PERIOD HAS REDUCED. I USED TO MENSURATE FOR 3 FULL DAYS AND THE LAST DAY, IT WOULD JUST BE TRACES BUT NOW, I HAVE ONLY 1 FULL DAY OF MENSURAL FLOW AND THE OTHER TWO DAYS WOULD BE TRACES. WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM COULD BE?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013