Have undifferentiated connectivity tissue disease. Headache, edema. Related symptoms?

I have been diagonised with Undifferntiated Connectivity tissue diseases , though Iam taking the prescribed medicines I frequently get severe head aches with mild edema( swelling in my forhead and in sides of my head , I take pain killers (proxyvon) for it , Is this related to the UCTD or all together different ? I used to get lymph nodes (it started 30 years ago)in my neck and was not able to find the reasons I wanted to knw if the same problem relates to headache and is it curable , Iam tired of visiting doctors (immunologist,rhemuatologist General physician and ortho ) I have swelling and inflammation in most of the joints , Iam taking BonnK along with hydroquinine ,predinsolone rabicip Please suggest a remedy and relevance for the above problem
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013