Have twitching eyes, stress, fatigue, sleepless, smelling metal, overweight, examination done. Cause?

Recently had a physical - Despite being overweight, blood work and blood pressure was good. My eyes have been twitching for weeks, but I have all the standard causes of that - stress, fatigue, lack of sleep and too much caffeine intake. For three days now, I have been smelling metal. Don't know if twitching is related to it, or if smell is related to frequent nosebleeds. I had one this morning for more than 1/2 hour. Any chance all of these symptoms are just coincidently coinciding?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013