Have trouble maintaining erection, premature ejaculation. Will marriage be a failure?

Dear Doctor Let me start with my personal details am 27 year(14 April 1985), 5 11 , slim built and an average of 85 kgs. I do not smoke but drink occasionally. I am From Uduppi working in Dubai for last seven years. I used to have night falls from the age of 16. From the beginning itself when i masturbate or if i see some dream regarding sex, it wont last for more than 3 seconds and it ejacuates. I thought that may be because of masturbation but even if i do not i have regular night falls like once in a week. I am in love with a girl for past 3 years, she is a malyalee and 1 year younger to me . Whenever i am with her or we meet at some get together parties with our friends we have our private time together secretly but i cant even hug or kiss her for more 1-2 minutes as i have my erection and the ejacuation happens. Before an year in last August we got a chance and stayed together both she and me were having sex for the first time we didnt use condom the whole night was terrific as i couldnt even insert my penis as even before that the ejacuation happend. Now both our families are planning for marriage but i am just delaying t eh same because of this problem i have not discussed this problem with any of my friends or relative as she only knows this and ready to marry as i am. Will my marriage life be a failure? is there any treatment for this Is this Curable? Please recommend me any doctor or hospital in Either Kerala (thrissur prefered) or Uduppi or Mangalore, hoping for your reply
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013