Have trouble in stretching of arm back. Had a fall. Nothing found in MRI or X-ray. Took therapy

I fell in November on my left forearm and it caused a huge bruise below the elbow. An x-ray showed no break, later an MRI in the upper arm showed no rotator cuff tear. It is now April 12. After 2 1/2 months of rehab and pool therapy, it is much better. I still have trouble though stretching the arm back or out. My rehab is up with the insurance. Could it be something to do with my tricep that would not show up on an MRI or x-ray?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013