Have to undergo IVF, tubes clipped. Endometrial lining thin. How to increase it for successful pregnancy?

I ve had clipping of tubes due to hydrosalpinx . I ve to go in for IVF but now with 2TDS estrogen and aspirin 75 , also my endometrial thickness reaches a maximum 6mm and as a result I ve just had an unsuccessful ET. My mdoctor also gave me grafeel injection but it just increased the lining by 0.2 mm. How can I increase my endometrial lining so that I can have a successful pregnancy ? My age is 42 years .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012