Have tight chest,lungs, cold, fever and body ache. Took ibuprofen and acetaminophen earlier. What to do?

Hello. My boyfriend doesn't have health insurance and I'm trying to figure out if this is the flu or if this is something I need to take him to urgent care or the ER for. Earlier today while he was in the car, he said his neck popped twice voluntarily, it wasn't stiff or hard to move. He said that once he got out of the car, he started coughing up mucous and his chest/lungs were tight, he was very cold, couldn't warm up, his body ached, and he had a fever of 102 which is now 100.5. He's now asleep in bed. I gave him one ibuprofen earlier and just gave him 2 acetaminophen
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013