Have throat pain. Not cured by antibiotics. Diagnosed as GERD. Taking controlled diet. How to cure throat pain?

Hi Doctor, I have been suffering with severe throat pain since 2 months which didn t go down even after taking antibiotics . I met an ENT doctor and he confirmed that i have GERD and the throat pain is because of that. I m taking a tablet daily morning before breakfast (tablet to control the gastric problem). The throat pain has reduced by 80% but still i have 20%. I m on controlled diet sine then. Please help me as how i can be free of this throat pain.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012