Have thin, weak, extremely dull hair. Tried Minoxidil, Keraglova ev, other medications, no help. What to do ?

Hello Doctor I am 28 yr old female, having thin,weak, extremely dull hair.According to a dermat s advice i have tried minoxidil ,keraglova eva and certain lotions, organic rosemary shampoo,etc. still have no growth and hair is still visibly thin and dry. I have vegeterian healthy diet and 8 hour sleep. My friend thinks i have female patteren baldness and not sure what can i do for the same.. Can you please suggest me a different opinion.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013