Have tenitis. MRI shows no tumors. Dizziness, ear pressure. Prescribed Nazonex and antibiotics. Should I continue exercising?

Hello, I have had tenitis for about 3 months. I have had an MRI which the results did not show any tumors. My problem started when after working on a phone 8 hours a day for 6 months as a customer sevice rep. While on the phone, I had a dizzy feeling and also at that time I became very congested. That night is when I noticed the ringing in my ear with terrible pressure to the back of my ears and sinuses. I have seen my family doctor as well as a ENT doctor which have given me nazonex and antibiotics . I have even check with my dentist for TMJ . I have left the customer service job because I feel that this may have caused some of my trouble with my ears, which the left one is giving me the most trouble, and this is the one I used the most on a hand held phone. The ENT doctor told me that I have acute allergies and sinus. As I read your article I notice the information concerning the pulsating and humming tinitus. From time to time I can hear pulsation and humming in my left ear. I have tried to exercise to get circulation in my ear and sinus area. Should I continue to exercise or should I seek a doctor to check to see what type of tenitis I may have? The ENT said that there is nothing further he could offer. Please let me know what other doctor or specialist I can see to help me. I feel better than I did in the beginning, but I would like to feel even better if possible. Thank you for your professional answer.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013