Dizziness in right ear, left ear aching. MRI done. What does report suggest?

Hi. My name Carmen A. Ruiz. I have dizziness . Special in my right ear. I have the MRI 2005 findings: The forengo mucosal thickening is noted withing right mastoids. Mucosal thickening as well as mucosal retention cryst or polyp is noted at right maxilliary sinus. all is normal. Conclusion : Chronic sinus disease. Right mastoiditis otherwise unremarkable MRi of the brain. In december have a sinus surgery and sinus debridement . The dizziness is more in my right ear. Too much high noise like a bugs. But the left ear I have to much aching.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013