Have systemic lupus. Dizziness, cold sweating, nausea, shakiness. Taking Benlysta infusions. Due to low blood sugar?

I was diagnosed with systemic lupus that effects my blood. I am prone to blood clots and my platlets drop when I am flaring. I am currently taking Benlysta infusions at 120mg 1x per month. In fact today I go in for my infusion. I am also taking plaquinil 200 mg 2x daily and doxycycline 1x daily(night). **I was sitting at my desk and suddenly, I got dizzy, extreme cold sweating(dripping) all over, nausiated and very shakey. I placed my head between my legs because my eyes felt like they were sinking in the back of my head. I eat every 2 to 3 hours and I doudbt it was for low blood sugar , but I guess it could have been. I am freezing right now, because all my clothing is damp. I ate a candy bar and I feel better now, though still shakey and cold.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012