Have swollen lymph nodes, thigh, leg pull laying down, taking antibiotic, pull remains

I have a swollen groin lymph node on the left side, when I lay down I get a pulling sensation in my upper hip/thigh area. I went to my doctor and she gave me some antibiotics and said if it does not get better in a week I will need further testing. I have been on the medicine for a little over 48 hours and while it seemed to be getting better, I still have the pulling sensation but the node seems to be going down
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013