Have swollen knee after a fall. No pain. Been 2.5 weeks. Cure?

my knee is little swollen due to fall that stretched the tenden or ligament (fell backWard). there is no pain but it pretty tight when bend knee past abt 110 degrees. i can even go heavy on leg lift machine if dont go below 90 degrees. i have had really bad inflam before but it gone in a week, this has lasted about 2 1/2 weeks. is it poss that creatine is keeping the extra water around my knee from draining. i know that creatine water retention in muscle but not sure abt joint.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013