Have swollen foot, grey green with red blotches, after fall, slowly subsiding. Recommendations?

Hello, I tripped and landed on he left side of my left foot, middle left area. My foot became swollen in that area, light grayish green color, with dark red blotches below my third through fifth toes kind of in a thick line. Oddly, there is a small dark spot directly on the ottom, center area of my foot too? It has been 3 days and the pain is slowly going away. It is getting easier to walk too. What would you recommend? What do you think happened?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013