Have swollen clitoris, labia, intercourse increases, tender also. What to do?

Hi for months now my clitoris and labia have been swollen. It's more my clitoris. I find that after sex it is extremely swollen and after weeks of nothing, it is less swollen but still protruding outside of the vagina. After sexual intercourse it is tender however on a normal day it is not tender but still swollen! I don't know why it is like this or how I can return it to normal. Please help!!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
It seems that you got some infection on your local part giving rise to painful, tender and swollen clitoris.
consult your doctor and with one antibiotic medicine you will be alright.
Keep local part clean, dry and healthy.
Ok and take care.