Have swelling in the face, neck and stomach. Pain in the abdomen and shortness of breath. Pregnancy?

Hi, i have been having pretty loud abdominal noises recently, face and neck and stomach swelling. slight pain in upper abdomen . sometimes cramps , shortness of breath......i got my periods and also had negative pregnancy test results. went to c a doctor,he did all blood tests and said everything is okay. he did not even give me medicines for flu . So, what could be the reason. reading loads of information online makes me scared. it may be serious.... i wish it was pregnancy thoughpreety !!!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013