Have swelling in maxillary sinus area, in the neck. Have headache and neck pain. Suggestions?

My face swells each morning on maxillary sinus area. I also have swelling in the neck, and I am exhausted. I get frequent headaches in back of neck with neck pain radiating down arm to tricep area. I also have a hard knot at the base of my skull on the left side. I am on thyroid meds and bioidentical hormones. My gland in the left arm is sensitive to the touch. I also have two lumps in my neck. What do I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013