Have swelling and bleeding near the teeth. Had clindamyacin as precribed. It occurs often. What could it be?

About three years ago I bit into a club sandwich and started bleeding from the roof if my mouth directly behind the two front teeth . As time went on it would do thus off and on while eating. It usually leaves a very small pimple with a home in the middle. Finally I went to my ENT who cut out the very tip and had it biopsied. It was normal. It stopped for about a year. Three weeks ago I got the swelling back. I went to a local dentist 3 days ago who thinks its granular tissue swollen from possible infection. He put me on 150 mg of clindamyacin. Seemed to be shrinking. This morning I bit into a hamburger and it hagan to bleed profusely. It has now stopped and feels less swollen but it is still a little there. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013