Have sweating, fatigue, breathlessness, shoulder pain, chest pain. Had pericarditis

I am having , intermittent epiodes of swating, fatigue, some shortness of breath, plus very strong 8/10 pain scale electric shooting pain in volar aspect of left hand radiating to the thumb and index finger , this has appended twice. Left arm radial pain, shoulder pain , specially scapular and trapezius left side ,5/10 on pain scale; chest pain which is related to Pericadial small pericardial effussion and pericarditis recurrent after second viral infection, first was H1N1 two yeas ago, most recent January 5th. This year. I just came back from Arabia.due to pericarditis.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013