Have sudden loud heartbeat. No medication till now. What to do for this problem?

Hello. I have fairly low, "good" blood pressure readings 92/61 for example. Sometimes even lower. I often "black out" in my eyes when arising quickly from a sitting or squatting position or in yoga class while changing poses. My heart/pulse races several times per day as well - often I'll have 89/57 BP with a pulse rate of 90-100+. It usually feels as if it's in the center of my chest radiating up into my throat, and the pounding can be seen physically in that sometimes it's so strong, that my body "rocks" to the beat if I'm standing a certain way. Episodes last between a few minutes to up to a half hour. I get easily winded doing cardio - but it's a chicken or egg question - I don't do cardio because of the uncomfortable feeling I get doing it, so I have little cardio capacity. I'm not sure if this is indicative of a heart problem, vagus nerve issue, blood pressure problem, etc. Should I see a cardiologist or some other specialist to get this diagnosed? Thanks so much.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013