1.You haven't mentioned about your age and sex, so it will be difficult to assess that whether your reading is normal or abnormal, at this stage.
2. Low blood pressure is never a disease,but indicates dysfunction of the sympathetic nervous system
., (poor peripheral circulation)
3. what exactly is there due to low blood pressure: dizziness,fainting,chakkar,fatigue, or depression??
4. are Investigations like hemoglobin
level, X-ray cervical spine
, chest X-ray, ECG, Thyroid function test,blood sugar, been done?, is Eye-ENT check up carried out for ophthalmic and meniere's disease.
5. is your black out associated with any neurological sign, see a neurologist
6. are you taking any medication, causing postural hypotension?
7. avoid dehydration
, caffeine,alcohol,tobacco,artificial sweeteners,high sweet and salty food, and dizziness inducing activities like exercise in hot weather, roller coasters, or heavy drinking.
8. Increase salt in your diet and salt rich food (pickles,chutney,pop corn,namkeen,namkeen biscuits, sauce), regular exercise to circulate the blood, give ashwagandharisht and balarishta both 15-15 ml with equal amount of water after meals,after other possibilities have been ruled out by your health care provider.