Have stopped the antibiotic course for ear infection mid-way after feeling better. Am I safe or will it create complications?

uhm, yes. I stopped taking an antibiotic for an ear infection 2-3 days back, I already had forgotten a few times, . I was supposed to take it twice a , 1 every 10 hours. I remained true to it for the most part. But afterwards when I felt great, I stopped. I hear that you should not do so and finish them because of the bacterica coming back stronger, which means you`ll need a second antibiotic to fight back. But its been 2-3 days now and I feel fine. Should I still resume now, now that I have this knowledge? Or is it fine now since its been so long and I should not worry about it?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012