Have stomach problems, pcos, ulcer suspicion, frequently pass clear urine. Had an episode of blood in urine. Is frequent clear urine dangerous?

a week and a half ago i passed blood when i urinated, this only happened once. now today in the last 2 hours i have been to the bathroom to urinate about 7 times and the last 5 times i peed clear urine , no yellow colour at all. i have not drank a lot today and have only had a glass of water and a frappuccino. I also found a small wet patch in my underwear but not soaking. i am a bit thirsty, but i fear i am over hydrating but i don t know how as i have not drank much. i am 22 years old and female. i have problems with my stomach , having a suspected ulcer which they are planning to put a camera down to my gut to see. also i havemany cysts on my ovaries which have been investigated and i am beingrefer to a gynacolaist after an ultra sound showed fluid near my ovaries but they did not mention this when i had a follow up CAT scan. is this frequent clear peeing an urgent ,matter? please help.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012