Have stage 3 multiple myeloma. Neck pain, lump under rib cage. Taking Dexamethasone. Go to emergency care?

Good day, my father was diagnosed with stage 3 multiple myeloma in september, 2012, he is 78 and has had two blood transfusions. one in september and the other November 6th. since Nov 6th, he has been experiencing bad pain in the neck and just today (Nov 22) I discovered a large lump about the size of half an apple on his right side under his rib cage. should I take him to emergency right away? He is on a steroid treatment ( dexamethasone ) and painkillers ( hydromorphone )
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012