Have stabbing pains under ribs, nauseaous, diagnosed with ibs, non- ulcerative dyspepsia. What is the cure?

I have stabbing pains that are coming and going unber my ribs, also under my belly button on the left hand side, I feel slightly nauseous 2, I have been diagnosed with ibs and non- ulcerative dyspepsia , but this pain has never been so bad. It has been like this since sunday, sometimes feels like a stitch pain under my ribs or an elastic band is round it squeezing it. Also pain really low down near bladder area. Please help. I am on domperidone for nausea and esomeprazole.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013