Have spotty rashes on face, notices while drinking diet coke. What's going on?

I have developed a spotty rash on my face. I noticed it yesterday when I was drinking a Diet Coke instead of a Coke Zero but didn t think any thing of it. Today I got up and it was still there, but not too bad. I went to have a Coke Zero this morning and then had a Diet Coke - within a few minutes of starting on the Diet Coke, I felt my face warm, tighten and the rash seemed to become active. I ve had Diet drinks for YEARS! Do you think that my body is just reacting to it and saying enough is enough ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012