Have spotting, despite taking promolut, periods time. Normal bleeding?

hi, its my period time. but i am getting spotting,after that i took promolut n,but still get spotting.after 2, 3 days will i get normal bleeding or not?
please give me the reply
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
in some women before mentruation begins there will be some slotting for 2-3days continied by regular periods.Its absolitely normal nothing to worry about it.But of it associated with any bad smell you need to keep in mind about the infections and for that proper antibiotic treatment is necessary after consulting your