Have spotting,. Light positive on pregnancy test. What does this mean?

ok so i got my period on 02-21-13 and had spotting on 03-16-13 but not alot only a tiny bit when i wiped it is now 04-7-13 and still no period i have taken alot of pregnancy test and they say light positive so i went to emidiate care to confirm if i was pregnant or not and the lady said my urin test was positive but my blood test was negitvie so i waited a week and took another test and it came back light positive again what should i do and sugestions
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013