Have sporadic seizures, may be allergic to cigarette smoke, dizziness, fatigue, light headednes

Hi my name is Stuart I m 31 yrs old & have suffered with Epilepsy since I was 15 when I suddenly fell to the floor & started fitting, many weeks later I had an EEG scan done but all came back clear. Since then my seizures have been sporadic with the worst one(s) being at hospital when I had 4 in one night, i was taking for a CT scan & put onto dyzamepan to sedate me over that weekend. Since then I have had seizures throughout & about 18 months ago I was at the table (mother in law, 2 children) when I had 2 seizures in which my (mother in law) had to extract food from my mouth. Then a few weeks ago the same happended again although this was the first time I knew it was going to happen & again I had 2 seizures but found it more difficult to recover as I couldn t remember how old I was or what day it was my wife said the lights were on but no one was home , so I went to hospital they checked my bloods, done an X-RAY & told me I may be allergic to cigarette smoke?. Since then I have had the following symptoms: dizzy spells, fatigued, mood swings, balance problems, light headed. I have been to the docotrs who explained to me that this would happen as my dosage had been put up I m now up to 5 100mg phenytoin tablets per day. I have researched a lot about epilepsy & have found out about EEG, MRI , CT scans also the possiblity of whether or not that I may be a candidate for VNS If you could advise me that would be great Kind Regards Stuart Read more: Read message WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012