Have sore throat, white globs in tonsil. Had strept throat and have tonsillitis also. Can it be tonsillitis or strep throat?

Hey, I'm a 26 year old Caucasian female in nursing school & on the brink of finals week so may be a bit compromised. I have a past medical history of SEVERAL cases of strept throat- the last case was 2 years ago and after swabbing my throat my doctor told me that i actually had strept and staph in my throat. I recently have had a really sore throat and I noticed some white globs on my right tonsil. I suffer from tonsilliths every once in a while i'll see one and get it out... however, over the past 24 hours i have pushed A MILLION tonsil stones out of my right tonsil- I have a lot of extra mucous production in the back of my throat, my right sub-lingualml lymph node is swollen and hurts pretty bad... ( and my left axillary lymphnode also is swollen- probably not related). what should i do? Is it possible i have tonsillitis or strep throat developing??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013