Have sore throat, swollen gland in neck, dizziness, fever, swollen breasts. What could be the cause?

I am feeling quite ill and tired. I was sick about a week ago (very low temperatures outside). Last night I woke up with a sore throat (swollen glands in the neck). Later in the day I began to get dizzy and feel like I might have a temperature (my eyes feel hot when I close them). I am exhausted even though I have been sleeping a lot the past 4 days. My breasts are also swollen and sensitive, and my skin is very sensitive as well (almost painful in the upper back/shoulder area, and even some sensitivity in the forearms). My neck is painful when I move it as well. I am not sure if some of this is due to a virus and some due to ovulation discomfort, which I tend to have.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013